WALL-e Street Rapes? WALL-e Street Rapes?

well Im glad to see your doing well

Im almost certain you fear change... its the only reason that you wouldnt be on their side... i mean honestly how many rapes do you think happen in central park every year, the answer is alot ......why only complain about this one? because bill o'riely and rush limbag said a protester raped her?.... now most of us in this country are suffering from this largely growing deficit.... and most of us are tring to fix this but right wing media keeps an electronic pacifier to the conservative public ...... and by supporting them you my friend are no better than the rapist tring to force your ideals when its obvious the majority sees differently.....now before you write a strongly worded response go volunteer somewhere and talk to some of the people you meet and you tell them get a job...."well i didnt have one so i played video games.... ohh you say your family died of starvation when you lost yours?.... well im going to shut my stupid fuckin mouth now, huh?"

C-G-B responds:

You dont even sense make even

Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2 Raven TeenTitans Hentai 2

WOW

That was Amazing I'm not that big of fan of Hentai but, that was the best I have seen on newgrounds. Next time make Starfire and Raven have a 3-Way.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

Well...

I do think you put work into it but, I think it sould have more variety

Northrulerz - Hardstyle My Way Northrulerz - Hardstyle My Way

Nice

Excellent build ups... And that has to be the hardest moog i've ever heard.... Vocals hard to understand.... but still solid 10

NanvanNoord responds:

Thanks for the review.
Here are the lyrics.

Kicking, I love it.
Hardstyle my way!
Capture the moment.
Dancing all night and day.
Breaking the silence.
Hardstyle my way!
Bringing up the melody,
This is my fucking rave!

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Terrific

The only reason im writing a review is because i am astounded the was no reference to the hookah smoking caterpillar or magic mushrooms. Plus the Cheshire Cat , i mean the a basic necessities when singing about Alice...
Now before this review gets way to long ....
All in all it is a very good song, it fits very well ,excellent job on the keys too ,please keep it up xXStoneyXx

|_+_spooky_+_| (WIP) |_+_spooky_+_| (WIP)

excellent work

I love how the melody builds up so hard... but the drop needs to be equally hard if not harder in order to have a great DnB track, you should have a quick transition to no sound directly before the a chest pounding , ear drum exploding, face melting beat drop. You also might want to play with the balance a little more it sounds like all the music is centered.

tigger888 responds:

I made this forever in a half ago! I should probably take this down! I might go back and try making this into a DnB track, but yeah, i made this when i sucked like crazy (i mean even more than i do now xD)

angel angel

Alright

This is an excellent concept but, your lacking on proportion ( ie: her hands way to big and her right shin look 4 inches long ). With time this could be wonderful but take a little more time to review before posting. 7/10 on idea... 3/10 on follow-through

uberclown responds:

finally thank you for being the first to comment on this pic.